Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Yes Heru,

I'm recently out of the circle, being away from blogging things coz I need to do other things which more important and urgent than blogging I'm sorry for that.

Other reasons are because:

  • I've been trying to be more meaningful for some people who read my blog. My friend, Ize from Balikpapan he is commenting that my blog become a "trash bin" or he would say in manner way "semua ada" it's mean gado-gado, in other way he expect me to write something more "spicy" up to my taste.
  • I have some non-indonesian readers, I know they don't write on my shout box but they email-me directly and they are quite interested to know whats going on around me and my head. So, they want to have english-version of my writing. So, here I decided things, my blogger become the english page and my multiply is my bahasa version
So, shoud I have more sites to accommodate all of my readers? or should I keep juat one site?

You tell me!

dj, on-leaves


lotta loves from,

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

hey...thanks for your post, i really appreciate it.

join me on