Tuesday, November 13, 2007
[jogja] 12/11/07

A heavy rain in mataram kingdom is a witness when again, I have to swallow a bitter pill.

What happen is, when i was informed that I could track the package that i sent
by Post to my friend in Pare Pare via Pos Indonesia anywhere and anytime. But, when I opened the page, it was sealed 12/11/07.

swear!I don't accuse my country from humiliate me.
Nor accused that Pos Office employee do not carry his job.

Even, I am worry for their future.

This is a first time after 4 years I don't use post office service.

I replaced Snail Mail by color SMS
I replaced Post Card by flashing MMS

I sent money by SMS Banking

It's cheap

It's instant

It's reliable
How could people trust you when you forget to extend your contract with web hosting company?
Or are you ending your contract?

Who else beside me who log in to the internet and checking whether my package is sent to right person in right time?
NO ONE

Or are you going to close your post office?


Perhaps that's better!


click here to participate polling:

Do u agree if Post Office was shut down
1. Agree (Setuju)
2. Not agree (Tidak Setuju)


dj, like-cutting-cost


lotta loves from,

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

hey...thanks for your post, i really appreciate it.

join me on