Friday, February 15, 2008
Name :
Shimi (taken from hebrew = Simone)
Age :
unknown
Profile:
My house mate Maren, she likes all kind of animals and she wanted to have cat in our house just to add some chain from our house-ecosystem.

Imagine when you have to stay in the house with rats, mosquito cheechak, Gecko, Cockroach.

They are all connected: Mosquitoes suck our blood -> Mosquitoes are eaten by Cheechak -> Rats are eaten by Cats -> and Cats are eaten by Human (hehehe off course Not), we compliment each other.


After 3 nights shimi stay at our house and after having on a 1st day warm-mild-human-shamphoo-bathing she was given a human-corned-beef meal everyday, she seemed to be happy even tough we do not let stay in the house especially during we are away to work or night time (coz the 1st night we let her stay inside just to intro her that she has her new home, I found out and I almost sit on her SHIT just on the chair's cushion cover) and this is the very bad experience the 1st time I encounter with her.

So, today I came home and found her carrying a headless-rat on her mouth with as you can see her pics and video.

My another shero of the day



lotta loves from,

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

hey...thanks for your post, i really appreciate it.

join me on

translate this page

Blog Archive

Subscribe to Feed


who viewed me

visit Jogja

Visit Yogyakarta / Jogja