Thursday, November 12, 2009
picture: Pantai Kukup - South Jogja a named to be tanah lot in java

1.000.000.000 Indonesian Rupiah or equivalent to 75.000 Euro to do art performance to promote Indonesia in Portugal by ISI Jogja, it said this is money is a grant for the 25th anniversary of ISI (Isntitute of Art of Indonesia). Congratulation to ISI Jogja

Speaking of the which, it is a huge money. I don't know why Portugal? Is it because of the freezing 10 years of diplomatic relation, and we want it back? Did I met Portugal Tourist in Bali or Jogja for the last 10 years? the answer is
NO. I hope this is not like other Indonesian Tourism Promotion which they go abroad to spend hundreds thousand of US$ and doing dancing in front of Indonesian people from consulates or embassies family member. Such a waste.

I want to see some traffic from Portugal to Indonesia for the next 5 years to come, at least to return 75.000 Euro means I need 75 people to spend at least 1000 Euro/person/week(7days) on accommodation and meals (not including the transport).
Can we make it in a week instead?

Selamat datang di Indonesia sodara tua



lotta loves from,

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

hey...thanks for your post, i really appreciate it.

join me on

translate this page

Blog Archive

Subscribe to Feed


who viewed me

visit Jogja

Visit Yogyakarta / Jogja