Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It grows like a mushroom in rainy season

More than 100 indie bands and major label multi-genre from Yogyakarta will be on stage in three difference stages in the biggest music event called LOCSTOCK FEST held for 3 days, 3 nights at the Stadium Kridosono, Yogyakarta on 13 to 15 November 2009.

To be honest, i am not a big fans of garage boys band genre, for me is just like the karmic ubuntu 9.10 release which sounds a lot of noise which I need to fix them after some sleepless nights! I don't work with something immatures.

But, wait! Music and Operating System has similarity, you are part of it, you are part of the development, you are watching it since it was en embryo until it grew like a rare expensive wine. Then for sure you will be so grateful to be part of the whole process.

LOCKSTOCK stands for local stocks means local artists and musicians to be part of the festival, in somehow I like to hear people playing with the words, sound a high-calibre-events but very local capture.

It's a show time boys! I am so pleased to be part of the agenda, I know I would not be all the time being around the stages, but trying to see some new comers I never heard before. I knew, there will be a lot dogs and doing doggy style during shaggy dog performance, but helloooow....! I am enough seeing him like never play in other places but Jogja.

Some headliners will be on stage at 21:00 pm everyday as the closing events are Day-1 The Rain, Lady Gaga Day 2) D'Beyonce, Letto Day 3) Shaggydog.

So, thrill me babe!


illustration was courtesssy from unknown

lotta loves from,

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

hey...thanks for your post, i really appreciate it.

join me on

translate this page

Blog Archive

Subscribe to Feed


who viewed me

visit Jogja

Visit Yogyakarta / Jogja