Wednesday, November 04, 2009
After being with Linux Mint for more than 3 years, from ver 5 t0 7 as

"a-stylist-not-so-much-cmd-lines-linuxer-wannabe"

I am now officially announce that I am fan of cloud computing OS platform.

Why am i doing this?
  1. Cloud computing is tomorrow OS and I want to be a first one who experience the future in today time. off course I will share with you later.
  2. It is mostly a web-base applications which I don't have to worry in purchasing, installing, updating, incompatible, etc where most desktop applications normally we had, regardless what OS you currently have.
  3. It's a social based platform that sharing information is border-less to anyone in this planet.
The above 3 basics reason made me to be brave to step-ahead in using the OS cloud computing and the other reason which is not so much into people consideration but perhaps can be the "magic" key in decision making is that; As of September 2009, more and more corporates offer high-speed, wider bandwidth with less charge to the clients. If the Indonesian government has assign 2 giants telecomunication companies (telkomsel & indosat) as the only company who can accommodate the terms and condition in utilising what so called "3G" (IMT2000), so, as the internet-base OS I think it's the time to enjoy the technology.

Illustration was courtessy of lonewolflibrarian.wordpress.com


So, why are you still in the box?


lotta loves from,

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

hey...thanks for your post, i really appreciate it.

join me on

translate this page

Blog Archive

Subscribe to Feed


who viewed me

visit Jogja

Visit Yogyakarta / Jogja