Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Jogja - Jogja Plaza Hotel


What happen when no one cook for you?

I was invited to their clients dinner party as the hotel's appreciation nights to their clients, in addition to semi-re-open hotel after some renovation due to the earthquake damage las year.

The food was very-not-so-me alias so much hotel taste, but the Indonesian corner food was absolutely "craving" my appetite. I would say this is the best hotel in Jogja who can make Indonesian Food as equal to the origin warong taste.

Let's skip all about the boring rundown-program which almost make my butt get away from the seat, until a group of chefs play an interesting music show that made all the audience freeze from their seat.


You are now watching my short clip of my SE W900i with night shoot mode

dj, likes chefs a lot

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

hey...thanks for your post, i really appreciate it.

join me on

translate this page

Blog Archive

Subscribe to Feed


who viewed me

visit Jogja

Visit Yogyakarta / Jogja