Thursday, May 15, 2008

Don't laugh at me coz this is true!

Indeed I'm living in 2 season country, rainy season and dry season. But living in Jogja giving me experience differently from other cities in Indonesia, for instance; this time is the changing season from rainy to dry season, the humidity is currently so high in day time, I don't dare to wear jacket event just to cover me from sun because at the end I will be having my local sauna and give me a bad body odor off course.

So, what i have to do just going early before 8am to my working place and going home "teng-go" (teng = sound of the alarm bell, and go = OFF) it is a costume for Indonesian who leave the office on time after work.

But off course I don't go home! Why should I go home so early when I have the chance to see the beauty of the sky in the "bright-afternoon-dry-season", you would never wanted to event blink your eyes, don't want miss a thing. So, plunge to the swimming pool is the best choice!


dj_like_to_see_and_t0_be_seen




lotta loves from,

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

hey...thanks for your post, i really appreciate it.

join me on

translate this page

Blog Archive

Subscribe to Feed


who viewed me

visit Jogja

Visit Yogyakarta / Jogja