Wednesday, October 03, 2007


Don't be surprised if I drew you a satellite view of the 8x10 sqm Warung Kopi coz my friend asked me to. Coz many many times he passed this road but he never made to explore the magic of MANUT NITE
It is far away from calling his named "Coffee Shop" yes indeed a Warung Kopi perhaps it's a place for budgeted UGM student who wants to have night-rendezvous or just chit-chat about new guys next door.
But the things become so much alive, every time I come to this place between 7 to 11 pm, I hardly find the parking space, I expected 50-70 motorbike were parked there. Don't expect the car owner will come and visit this place coz they have their own place next to Manut Nite, they have more food and accoustic performance, but I don't want to talk abut that place, and let stick with this place.

The menu written in small white board so much write and delete here and there. Drinks price between 1.000 - 3.000 per portion and the food will not be more than 5.000 i guessed, but honest I've never order food if I'm going there not because the food is suck but the jus because I lost my appetite after I my eyes scanned those cute-innocent-look-ones 60 second upon I entered the premises.

So, I take you a lead ....
You are coming from Klebengan area / Fakultas Peternakan UGM then you head the small road north about 200 meters and you will find the MUG digital printing shop and Manut Nite is just beside that store. Don't go beyond Canisius otherwise you will get lost!

Starbuck ----VS---- Manut Nite

Impersonal
----VS---- Personal
Expensive
----VS---- Cheap
1500 parking fee
----VS---- 500 parking fee
25.000for Toraja Coffee ----VS---- 3000 for Toraja Coffee
More Om2 ----VS---- more brondong
Cheese Cake ----VS---- Mendoan
Club Sandwich
----VS---- Sego kucing

dj, please-come-again

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

hey...thanks for your post, i really appreciate it.

join me on

translate this page

Blog Archive

Subscribe to Feed


who viewed me

visit Jogja

Visit Yogyakarta / Jogja